Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And I see you, you're walking 'cross the campus...

Days like these are my favorite days to be walking around the university; the sun is warm and shining and there are students out everywhere enjoying the lovely weather. I feel like such a college student when I walk among the other students lounging on the lawns with friends, taking naps, and studying in the shade of trees. It makes me smile and want to listen to fun, bright music. So, in the spirit of sharing this feeling with any one who might not be experiencing such marvelous weather, play "Campus" by Vampire Weekend and enjoy these pictures of people enjoying the simple pleasure of relaxing in the grass :) Marie Antoinette, one of the most aesthetically beautiful movies ever... provides the perfect imagery for a lovely spring day.


I love daisies :)


from lastnightsparty.com... while this isn't the particular attire that most of the students are wearing these days, I love this photo too much to not include it. Nights like these are the ones I live for, and therefore makes this photo an appropriate addition ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment